Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Pandemic

One Too Many
Moving this one out to make way for a JL. Took pics for the listing but decided to give it a final wear while I run out to the shops to get some cat food.

CC9C2B37-A38C-4ADD-AC72-9934D41541BF.jpeg
88D5FA3C-2C33-47BA-A6E1-A00710E911BD.jpeg
2E320A64-417C-4AAA-901B-22B7DD7A0CFD.jpeg
BE3BD04C-FD5F-4CF5-94A5-D12C73A0D606.jpeg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

Pandemic

One Too Many
Love the cordovan! Too bad you have to move this on but a JL CXL half belt will be an upgrade from this jacket! Good luck with the project
Thanks man. Yeh, I won’t ever speak badly of these ‘starter jackets’ and I will miss this one, but the JL will definitely be an upgrade. I may even opt for the same cordovan cxl, but with the features and fit that it deserves.

Last edited:

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Thanks man. Yeh, I won’t ever speak badly of these ‘starter jackets’ and I will miss this one, but the JL will definitely be an upgrade. I may even opt for the same cordovan cxl, but with the features and fit that it deserves.

Yes, I really liked the color of that cxl when I first saw you posted it. For sure the JL will be nicer though and you can spec it like how you want it! Little tip if you want the chunky hardware but don't want YKK then have them source riris for you.

Pandemic

One Too Many
Yes, I really liked the color of that cxl when I first saw you posted it. For sure the JL will be nicer though and you can spec it like how you want it! Little tip if you want the chunky hardware but don't want YKK then have them source riris for you.

Cheers. Is that what you have? Do they look very different?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
I think it needs another “treatment” ;) just so we can get more pictures of how it’s done.

You bet @handymike I'll be making sure to do that! Thanks again for the tip, I finally have the vintage bates inspired collar

This is the best jacket I’ve seen in a good long while. Dang man. The fit. The collar. To think...I used to like you. LOL. Seriously though. That jacket slays.

Thanks man @ton312. Glad you seem to like it, I appreciate it a lot. I'm the most comfortable with myself wearing this, now I know why people always say like a 2nd skin with their fave jackets. should I you know. . . bedazzle it or something so you get to like me again lol

hope you had a good christmas weekend brother

Jin431

Call Me a Cab

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner