Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
You bet @handymike I'll be making sure to do that! Thanks again for the tip, I finally have the vintage bates inspired collar

Thanks man @ton312. Glad you seem to like it, I appreciate it a lot. I'm the most comfortable with myself wearing this, now I know why people always say like a 2nd skin with their fave jackets. should I you know. . . bedazzle it or something so you get to like me again lol

hope you had a good christmas weekend brother
Oh yes, the water treated collar looks great!

You bet @handymike I'll be making sure to do that! Thanks again for the tip, I finally have the vintage bates inspired collar

Thanks man @ton312. Glad you seem to like it, I appreciate it a lot. I'm the most comfortable with myself wearing this, now I know why people always say like a 2nd skin with their fave jackets. should I you know. . . bedazzle it or something so you get to like me again lol

hope you had a good christmas weekend brother
Yes please. Apply some pink rhinestones around the collar and we’ll be straight. All kidding aside I’m not kidding when I say this jacket is one of the finest I’ve seen posted here. Just everything about it. Nailed to the ground. I will be ordering a Jin and tonic of my own from JL soon...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!!

JCSD

Practically Family
Loving the whole vibe of this picture! That's very relaxing to look at, long hair no care, life is good.

This looks great on you! You carry it well. Should have gone with a darker shade of brown when I got my A2
Thanks, man. Everything feels a bit off the first time you try a new style.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Back to my denim doublezip i love it a lot more after 2way zip and leather piping
Just figuring out to pair it with different outfit.
20201228_091213.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Yes please. Apply some pink rhinestones around the collar and we’ll be straight. All kidding aside I’m not kidding when I say this jacket is one of the finest I’ve seen posted here. Just everything about it. Nailed to the ground. I will be ordering a Jin and tonic of my own from JL soon...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well!!

hahaha I think that might look cool if done with subtlety! Again happy holidays to you and yours! Thanks man, i really appreciate it. I always thought you had the best fitting jackets before I officially joined the lounge. I still can't believe that none of the iterations of those bootlegger phase you had had stayed with you.

That's great news to know you'll have another JL jacket after you let the two tone cross zip go, can't wait to see how you give it the tony special. I'm also thinking of having a French cyclist jacket likened to the Eastman Ostmann made. I would love to get the Eastman but it is too long (they don't offer a short version anymore) and the shoulders are too wide for my size. I'll have JL source riri zippers and use the small batch of Horween Vermont they have it's really dark brown with red undertones in sunlight

IMG_1622.JPG

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Thanks, man. Everything feels a bit off the first time you try a new style.

So true, some styles comes easier to pull off than most for sure. Like denim jackets, that is so friendly to wear. I had a military jacket phase with m-65/ma-1/cwu 45-p, then I figured blousons just don't agree with my build. that's why I think i made a mistake getting an a2 because it just doesn't work for me

Pandemic

One Too Many
hahaha I think that might look cool if done with subtlety! Again happy holidays to you and yours! Thanks man, i really appreciate it. I always thought you had the best fitting jackets before I officially joined the lounge. I still can't believe that none of the iterations of those bootlegger phase you had had stayed with you.

That's great news to know you'll have another JL jacket after you let the two tone cross zip go, can't wait to see how you give it the tony special. I'm also thinking of having a French cyclist jacket likened to the Eastman Ostmann made. I would love to get the Eastman but it is too long (they don't offer a short version anymore) and the shoulders are too wide for my size. I'll have JL source riri zippers and use the small batch of Horween Vermont they have it's really dark brown with red undertones in sunlight

View attachment 295524

what’s the weight of that leather? It looks stunning! French cyclist makes me think of a Harrington jacket with race stripes or something but the Ostmann is very cool, so I’m sure it will be something special.

My Gustin just sold - I’m actually surprised how much I got for it. So I’m ordering my next jacket with JL.

Are they open tomorrow?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
I'm also thinking of having a French cyclist jacket likened to the Eastman Ostmann made. I would love to get the Eastman but it is too long (they don't offer a short version anymore) and the shoulders are too wide for my size.
I love how e_nucky wears his.
4D1CA78D-C34F-4F6F-8BB7-78573E8B7720.jpeg
B966000F-6747-45CA-9192-ABFD78B8AA4D.jpeg
0294DCAB-B398-46EE-A4A6-E2926BE4A659.jpeg

Instead of the Eastman you could also consider an original :
5AFCE2C8-4BFB-4630-9A93-5E3179F237A4.jpeg

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/233789754914

Attachments

• A1F1552A-72FF-4BE2-B1D9-CCD300F3E171.jpeg
    A1F1552A-72FF-4BE2-B1D9-CCD300F3E171.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 297

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
what’s the weight of that leather? It looks stunning! French cyclist makes me think of a Harrington jacket with race stripes or something but the Ostmann is very cool, so I’m sure it will be something special.

My Gustin just sold - I’m actually surprised how much I got for it. So I’m ordering my next jacket with JL.

Are they open tomorrow?

I think it's around 3 oz give or take when Damon measured it. Yes, I thought I was going to use that leather for my last project with them because it's just beautiful. I hope so too, I always liked the look as it's more tight fitting and stream lined

Wow! Your jacket sold on so quickly! Congratulations, now on to the next! I'm sure they are open tomorrow. Just give them a call, they open 10am pst. pls keep us posted with this project!

I love how e_nucky wears his.
View attachment 295534 View attachment 295536 View attachment 295538

Instead of the Eastman you could also consider an original :
View attachment 295537
https://www.ebay.nl/itm/233789754914

That guy knows how to rock it for sure! That drew me in even more to this project. Especially the brown zipped up photo which is just a stellar look and perfect fit!

Hmm the buttoned up version is a little too much for me at the moment. When Im ready and willing and I want something buttoned up (aside from a trucker) I would like a Thedi. @red devil red Thedi is gorgeous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider