Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Aero STF Bootlegger after getting trimmed down and adding a tan mouton collar

IMG_0785.jpg

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0786.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Looks fantastic. Mouton collar was an excellent addition.

Thank you, it definitely elevated the look of the jacket plus the added warmth on the nape was so welcome with how cold (relative I know) it was earlier today.

Looking good. Never through I’d be digging a mouton collar but that one is sweet! Is Johnson Leather up and running again?

Thanks man! That belstaff looks super cool, kinda reminds me of a trucker jacket. I've been liking that particular shoulder design especially.

Thanks man. Just a little something to liven it up a bit. Yes, JL is open back for business. I also put in another order lol

JCSD

Practically Family
Thank you, it definitely elevated the look of the jacket plus the added warmth on the nape was so welcome with how cold (relative I know) it was earlier today.

Thanks man! That belstaff looks super cool, kinda reminds me of a trucker jacket. I've been liking that particular shoulder design especially.

Thanks man. Just a little something to liven it up a bit. Yes, JL is open back for business. I also put in another order lol
Can’t wait to see what you’ve come up with this time around.

Downunder G Man

One Too Many
Vanson Perforated Comet for a muggy coastal Harley ride today in 27C max with high humidity.
Cool and breezy jacket on the move. I picked a route today with minimal stoplights
If out of town today this jacket would have been "too cool" , thankfully it was a designated 80 Km/H max today.
Photo from the beerstop, used in another thread blah blah...Indian Ocean backdrop blah blah....

Vanson perforated Comet 23rd January 2021.jpg

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Love the collar! Great idea in adding it, looks great.

Yes, it's a welcome addition for sure. I'm sure it can be requested from Aero itself for certain models but the biggest inspiration was the Thedis I see here a lot as it just looks super cool. It makes sense now why shearlings are so beloved, it's so soft and warm. I want one but I'm afraid it will get little to no use here.

Riu

Practically Family
Yes, it's a welcome addition for sure. I'm sure it can be requested from Aero itself for certain models but the biggest inspiration was the Thedis I see here a lot as it just looks super cool. It makes sense now why shearlings are so beloved, it's so soft and warm. I want one but I'm afraid it will get little to no use here.

It looks great indeed and not to mention the warmth. I'm sure it's way too much for the weather you have there but you can get one in case apocalypse is coming :D

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
What weather do you usually have? The great thing about shearling is that it regulates the temperature well. I always have a nice, dry warmth in contrast to down or other materials that make me sweat quickly.
and if it's not cold enough, i recommend a shearling vest, which i often wear at home when it's a little cooler.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab

Yes, I can confirm that Aero offers the STF Bootlegger with a mouton collar per request (I have one). This would be non-removable though...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner