Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

jeo

One Too Many
Black and brown... let the scolding begin.

View attachment 321174

Nice!! Here's another cafe racer

IMG-6469.jpg

TenTenMoose

New in Town
@TenTenMoose First of all welcome to the forum! Starting with a fantastic FL jacket (perfect fit!) like yours which can be grail jackets for some of us, is a perfect start. Congratulations. I think you're done...or not?
Thank you everyone for the kind words! I'm going to get a cafe racer at some point and then I'm (hopefully) done. This is only my second leather jacket, and my first properly fitting one, so I feel pretty spoiled at the moment :D

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Congrats, looks pretty nice and perfect fit. On the first pic I thought, oh man, the sleeves seem to be quite long but on the second one I realized that this fortunately is not the case - on the other hand JL would have been happy to receive another one from you :) I didn't know that this Mr. Freedom model even exists as I basically know their standard Campus jackets.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Congrats, looks pretty nice and perfect fit. On the first pic I thought, oh man, the sleeves seem to be quite long but on the second one I realized that this fortunately is not the case - on the other hand JL would have been happy to receive another one from you :) I didn't know that this Mr. Freedom model even exists as I basically know their standard Campus jackets.

It's a pretty trim fit overall which I like. Maybe an inch longer than I would prefer but the sleeves are slim so it's not so bad. I can wear it as it is or roll it up and like you said JL is so close I can have them alter it easily. I had no idea about it too, @JCSD told me it's a modified version of the standard campus jacket for the movie kingsman. It's my first unlined jacket and it's rather nice to wear. i like the wood buttons but I feel like they are brittle and can't abuse them like the donut buttons on a trucker jackets.

What's the story with that damage on the back??

There's that patching to the back shoulder and one on the left forearm too. No clue how it happened but the seller told @JCSD it was patched up at the Mr Freedom store. Would have been perfect too if there's no damage like that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21