Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
RMC Cooper here. I looooooove brown, olive, and ecru as a color combo. I think I like olive jeans more than indigo.

vKFyKVH.jpg

PXEwBy6.jpg

CYLMwHk.jpg

This all looks awesome Dude! Really love that jacket with those olive pants!

So question - what boots do you have on there? Have you done a review of those? Thanks

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
This all looks awesome Dude! Really love that jacket with those olive pants!

So question - what boots do you have on there? Have you done a review of those? Thanks

Thanks! These are from Motor, an awesome company from Japan. The review I did is right here: https://almostvintagestyle.com/2018/05/02/moto-leather-lace-up-boots-review/

As much as I love my leather jackets, this Freewheelers Brodovitch may be my favorite.

View attachment 321763
I can't blame you. This jacket is incredible.

Beautiful jacket!

Thank you! It's already jumped up to being one of my two favorite jackets.

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Cool jacket, even cooler boots. What are they?
They're not my boots, but I'm going to guess that they are either John Lofgren boots or the Flat Head copies of the John Lofgren engineers. I see a storm welt so it basically has to be one of those two. They look too new to have had a resole done. Based on the edge color and the heel height, I'm going to guess that they are the Flat Head copies of the Lofgrens.

Fonzie

One Too Many
They're not my boots, but I'm going to guess that they are either John Lofgren boots or the Flat Head copies of the John Lofgren engineers. I see a storm welt so it basically has to be one of those two. They look too new to have had a resole done. Based on the edge color and the heel height, I'm going to guess that they are the Flat Head copies of the Lofgrens.
Very impressive Jake, respect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner