Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

andyone

A-List Customer
Sheene in HWM configuration...

40877170vw.jpg

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
That is such a cool jacket, fits you great!

Fivestar trucker for me today

View attachment 323281
@torfjord Thanks, man. Your Fivestar trucker looks great, too! Before I ordered the jacket I was not sure if it would really fit as the measurements were not correct, especially the chest measurement but according to my experience with The Few I thought that it could work out and fortunately it did. It's easy to wear and very comfy.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
The Few - Chiefs black Badalassi
Now with fit pics.
View attachment 323279

View attachment 323280

Thats a great jacket. Chief-material!

I have been eyeballing the "Mobster" from RMC for some time. Unsure about sizing, i.e. whether or not I should size up in the P2P to prevent it from being too short in the torso.
I take it, you went by your usual measurements, right? It does look good the way you wear it.

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
Thats a great jacket. Chief-material!

I have been eyeballing the "Mobster" from RMC for some time. Unsure about sizing, i.e. whether or not I should size up in the P2P to prevent it from being too short in the torso.
I take it, you went by your usual measurements, right? It does look good the way you wear it.
Thanks for your positive comment! In this case I sized down. Usually I wear size 40 (RMC, Freewheelers) and in this case it's a size 38 but this size 38 is slightly loose/comforable/not too tight fit compared to my The Few A-1 (size 38) which is tight fit. This size 38 feels like my RMC J24 size 42. The RMC Mobster jacket is also wider in the chest area like this one as far as I know - therefore I guess the dimensions are similar. The length in this case is also not too short as I prefer longer than too short due to comfort reasons even if the majority here prefers shorter jackets.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
The Few - Chiefs black Badalassi
Now with fit pics.
View attachment 323279

View attachment 323280

Great to finally see that jacket again. That black badalassi looks so good! Normally don't like belt loops but I like how they placed the snaps here closer to the hemmas it looks cleaner.

That is such a cool jacket, fits you great!

Fivestar trucker for me today

View attachment 323281

Looks even better after it's been worn some. Really like the collar action going on here.

Sheene in HWM configuration...

40877170vw.jpg

That jacket is looking real good! Nice and trim. Did you request for Aero to slim the sleeve or this is just standard?

andyone

A-List Customer
Great to finally see that jacket again. That black badalassi looks so good! Normally don't like belt loops but I like how they placed the snaps here closer to the hemmas it looks cleaner.

Looks even better after it's been worn some. Really like the collar action going on here.

That jacket is looking real good! Nice and trim. Did you request for Aero to slim the sleeve or this is just standard?

Thank you. Order was a custom but I didn't ask to slim the sleeve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24