Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Haha, thank you! It started off as shaving mistake but then I realized I really like it. :D Also, wanted to say something in the sale thread but decided it's best not to because it's a sale thread but you got a really great looking & fitting Schott there and that is a rare thing.

Thanks, Monitor. Your are one of the "Perfecto" authorities in these parts, so this really counts.

I must say I was a bit urprised how well it fitted after pulling it out of storage for pictures and measurments. I had a vague memory of a fit with the typical(?) "Perfecto-beer-belly", but not so much. Maybe because I put on some 3-4 kilos since buying it back in 2013. I even thought about keeping it, but I have to realize I just like my LL "Lightning" so much more.

Riu

Practically Family
Just got this 5*, been waiting for this one for some time now

IMG_5798.jpg

King B

A-List Customer
I've never seen any 5 Star products in real Life but I am getting tempted to invest in a beautiful piece.

Reactions: Riu

Riu

Practically Family
IMG_5781.jpg
IMG_5789.jpg
That looks fantastic. How is the back? And what is the hide?

I forgot to attach a picture with the back, it came out just how I wanted.

I've never seen any 5 Star products in real Life but I am getting tempted to invest in a beautiful piece.

I wasn't sure either until I saw some nice results, then I thought I'd go for it. After my CR I thought about this project and I'm glad I got them to do it. Well worth the investment.

Wear your Windward to work day. Normally I wouldn’t dream of wearing leather to work but this jacket is perfect for the dip back into Fall like temps we’re having and the design is fairly banal...not to ostentatious for a school setting. If I were on a college campus perhaps I could pass as an archeologist:)
D5710DF0-15E8-42AE-A445-2905D383A6DB.jpeg
4A5DDF37-A07D-4725-8A8B-91336C8563D2.jpeg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Wear your Windward to work day. Normally I wouldn’t dream of wearing leather to work but this jacket is perfect for the dip back into Fall like temps we’re having and the design is fairly banal...not to ostentatious for a school setting. If I were on a college campus perhaps I could pass as an archeologist:)
View attachment 333655 View attachment 333656
Looks better and better every time Tony.
Such a fine Windward!
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko