Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Just type 3 these days.
Screenshot_20210616-142955_Gallery.jpg

Sorry for spamming with so many pics but I'm just super happy with this jacket!!! It's the kind of trucker I was after from the beginning; Blanket lined leather Type-3 by Levi's. But I honestly thought it didn't exist but once again, Vinted (and Levi's) proved me wrong and provided. All thanks to @Marc mndt , yet again!

So yeah. While it's clearly not perfect when it comes to fit, since being made to be a proper choir piece, this jacket is very boxy and intended for heavy layering but it's exactly the kind of look, fit, vibe I was going after this whole time! Sadly, I'll have to wait for freaking MONTHS to wear it so these are all staged of course and back to t-shirts but it's good to have something extra to look forward to.

Leather is very soft suede-ish cowhide & it's lined with heavy blanked that's backed with... Something else. Very comfortable, super versatile and most importantly, I mean, just look at how cool this jacket is. To me. Of course.

20210616-104450.jpg

20210616-104257.jpg

20210616-104156.jpg

20210616-104112.jpg

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Sorry for spamming with so many pics but I'm just super happy with this jacket!!! It's the kind of trucker I was after from the beginning; Blanket lined leather Type-3 by Levi's. But I honestly thought it didn't exist but once again, Vinted (and Levi's) proved me wrong and provided. All thanks to @Marc mndt , yet again!

So yeah. While it's clearly not perfect when it comes to fit, since being made to be a proper choir piece, this jacket is very boxy and intended for heavy layering but it's exactly the kind of look, fit, vibe I was going after this whole time! Sadly, I'll have to wait for freaking MONTHS to wear it so these are all staged of course and back to t-shirts but it's good to have something extra to look forward to.

Leather is very soft suede-ish cowhide & it's lined with heavy blanked that's backed with... Something else. Very comfortable, super versatile and most importantly, I mean, just look at how cool this jacket is. To me. Of course.

20210616-104450.jpg

20210616-104257.jpg

20210616-104156.jpg

20210616-104112.jpg
That's a perfect look. Looking great!

You forgot to show the lining, which is beautiful.

6DA3B726-C648-477F-AE0D-DDA9466109AA.jpeg

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Thanks to @Marc mndt heads up, I am now the happy (despite the expression, lol) owner of this pale (racing?) yellow 1960s/1970s Shields. Marc correctly guessed that this must be a 40, I put in a somewhat lowball offer which was accepted, and the rest is history. A direct opposite of the beast Ton is wearing above, the Shields is a lightweight jacket, and has joined the black Score and the petrol blue Shields in my little collection of Canadian jackets from that era. May need a wash (yellow is not easy to keep clean) but otherwise in great shape.

P1070505ps.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21