Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gamma68

One Too Many
Schott 613SH:

IMG_2592.jpg

Sunday delivery of the long anticipated SJC. It’s nice! Trimmer than the first iteration in the same size. Feels more like a 30’s pattern. Higher cut arm holes, sleeves are way more narrow. Collar is a sight to see. Needs a little training or I might take flight on a windy day. Not as warm as my other wools. Warmer weather wool for mid 30’s to low 50’s I think.
BEFF2274-9D8E-4929-9D29-B52377C90FEF.jpeg
B2B438BA-2718-4EA2-9BD4-59184E9DF440.jpeg

Last edited:

Hh121

Banned
Sunday delivery of the long anticipated SJC. It’s nice! Trimmer than the first iteration in the same size. Feels more like a 30’s pattern. Higher cut arm holes, sleeves are way more narrow. Collar is a site to see. Needs a little trading or I might take flight on a windy day. Not as warm as my other wools. Warmer weather wool for mid 30’s to low 50’s I think.
View attachment 394144 View attachment 394145
I love it, with that collar you can fly

Sunday delivery of the long anticipated SJC. It’s nice! Trimmer than the first iteration in the same size. Feels more like a 30’s pattern. Higher cut arm holes, sleeves are way more narrow. Collar is a site to see. Needs a little trading or I might take flight on a windy day. Not as warm as my other wools. Warmer weather wool for mid 30’s to low 50’s I think.

Extremely nice! But that collar almost extends past your shoulders. I've honestly never seen one like it.

powersci

One of the Regulars

The wool with the leather is a great combination!

powersci

One of the Regulars
Might be worth investing in a pair of these ice cleats - my girl & I just walked the dog while wearing these around a very icy Gary, Indiana without any trouble.

Thanks for the recommendation! I've looked at these before but haven't made the plunge. I was surprised to see it was still icy today. I was mostly shuffling along.

Last night my husband full on slipped right as we got out of the garage. The salt didn't stand a chance against the hours-long drizzle.

giphy.gif

Cornelius

Practically Family
Thanks for the recommendation! I've looked at these before but haven't made the plunge. I was surprised to see it was still icy today. I was mostly shuffling along.

Last night my husband full on slipped right as we got out of the garage. The salt didn't stand a chance against the hours-long drizzle.

giphy.gif

Having only just this winter myself made the plunge in buying these, I now feel stupid for not doing so years ago. The last thing I need is a busted limb from slipping on ice while every Emergency Room in the city has all hands on deck tied-up treating anti-vaxxer Covid cases...

Having only just this winter myself made the plunge in buying these, I now feel stupid for not doing so years ago. The last thing I need is a busted limb from slipping on ice while every Emergency Room in the city has all hands on deck tied-up treating anti-vaxxer Covid cases...

If you slip, make sure you have a mask on. All good dude.

giphy.gif
I damn near pulled that acrobatic maneuver myself down my back porch stairs this am. Everything was ice. The irony being I have a full, unopened bag of salt on the porch that I hate to use, because I don’t want that crap in the house.

powersci

One of the Regulars

That’s what I’m worried about. I was finally able to have diagnostic imaging done. I had to make the appointment 3 months in advance as that was the earliest they could see me. Got the results back in a day and it confirmed what my doctor suspected. I’m meeting with a surgeon next week to look at next steps. I’m worried that the surgery will be delayed due to the overwhelming number of unvaccinated people tying up the hospital resources. I’m not one to wish people harm; I hope they get the care they need. But damn, I hope at some point in their lives they’ll realize how selfish they are/were.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Sunday delivery of the long anticipated SJC. It’s nice! Trimmer than the first iteration in the same size. Feels more like a 30’s pattern. Higher cut arm holes, sleeves are way more narrow. Collar is a sight to see. Needs a little training or I might take flight on a windy day. Not as warm as my other wools. Warmer weather wool for mid 30’s to low 50’s I think.
Looks really good. I really like this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points