Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
upload_2022-1-12_10-45-38.jpeg

Got Ruby, hand me down doggo, on Halloween. Sub zero temps led to my Canada Goose Parka, Silver Fox full Ushanka, flannel lined jeans and wooly scarf. 6 Year old Aussie Shepard who's a bit nuts but sweet. First ever doggo she gives me a reason to go out and about in Jackets and gear 2 to 3 times a day. Seems Boyo was right.

Worf

torfjord

One Too Many
Mere days after decrying the likelihood of me ever finding a Freewheelers Mulholland in my size, what should appear in the classifieds on Sunday, and subsequently, this morning, on my doorstep the UK? Yes, a sz 44 Mulholland which I took a punt on - I was a bit apprehensive but went for it anyway. Lo and behold, I feel it fits great - really comfortable, and the sleeves, even on my sometime gangly 6'2 frame are absolutely fine. I can see why people rave about these - it's is supremely well put together, and looks wise I think is really badass. Here's some pics View attachment 394525 View attachment 394522 View attachment 394524

Brilliant fit!

Canuck Panda

One Too Many
The Brown Cat's Eye has arrived. A fit that had alluded me in Black. Oh my, it is most beautiful. Another Californian by California Sportswear. The highest quality horsehide of the day.

View attachment 394476

View attachment 394472

View attachment 394473

View attachment 394474

View attachment 394475

That's one awesome jacket. Or two!

The "cats eyes" are porportionally narrower (compared to the hand warmers) on the black jacket right? Is it because there is more overlap, more "cross zip", so less space for the chest cat eyes?

Merv

Practically Family
Mere days after decrying the likelihood of me ever finding a Freewheelers Mulholland in my size, what should appear in the classifieds on Sunday, and subsequently, this morning, on my doorstep the UK? Yes, a sz 44 Mulholland which I took a punt on - I was a bit apprehensive but went for it anyway. Lo and behold, I feel it fits great - really comfortable, and the sleeves, even on my sometime gangly 6'2 frame are absolutely fine. I can see why people rave about these - it's is supremely well put together, and looks wise I think is really badass. Here's some pics View attachment 394525 View attachment 394522 View attachment 394524
Classic killer jacket!

Merv

Practically Family
View attachment 394564

Got Ruby, hand me down doggo, on Halloween. Sub zero temps led to my Canada Goose Parka, Silver Fox full Ushanka, flannel lined jeans and wooly scarf. 6 Year old Aussie Shepard who's a bit nuts but sweet. First ever doggo she gives me a reason to go out and about in Jackets and gear 2 to 3 times a day. Seems Boyo was right.

Worf
That hat! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Osefchen