Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Coriu

One Too Many
Croak is wearing a rare Midwestern Sport Frogs motorcycle jacket today.
frg-01-rk0035-07p.jpg

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
What Jacket Did You Wear To The Beach Today?

My Himel Heron is a nice relatively light weight horsehide for the frigid winter mornings up on the bluff, with the early morning sun peeking above the coastline. Got it cinched down as tight as it will go.

Didn't really need it at the beach but it sure does glisten in full sunshine.

IMG_5892.JPG
IMG_5921.JPG
IMG_5972.JPG
IMG_5997.jpeg
IMG_6007.jpeg

ES335

One of the Regulars

My Himel Heron is a nice relatively light weight horsehide for the frigid winter mornings up on the bluff, with the early morning sun peeking above the coastline. Got it cinched down as tight as it will go.

View attachment 396502 View attachment 396503 View attachment 396504 View attachment 396505 View attachment 396506
Lookin' faaahn, Jonesy. You know, it might get better than that.

But not much.

Last edited:

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family

View attachment 396502 View attachment 396503 View attachment 396504 View attachment 396505 View attachment 396506
Dang! What a beautiful day out there. Great light.

Coriu

One Too Many
Terrible fit. Should have sized down at least by two. Shoulders are all droppy. Worst thing is, pattern suffers from "Aero-sympton": The chest is way too tight, and the whole jacket is hanging on OP´s neck rather than the shoulders.

I shared your comments with Croak, who was less than impressed and muttered something about "another human amphibophobe." He is a fashion magnate who has been featured in magazines such as Playtoad and HQ(Herps Quarterly).

Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I shared your comments with Croak, who was less than impressed and muttered something about "another human amphibophobe." He is a fashion magnate who has been featured in magazines such as Playtoad and HQ(Herps Quarterly).

Sincere apologies to Mr Croak. I didn´t mean any disrespect to him, just the jacket. I now realize, my comment has come across as insulting, which was unintened. I am sure, Mr Croak is a stand-up guy - err toad...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB