Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Hh121

Banned
Nice to have a cross zip jacket that I can wear unzipped, the LW J23 I had can't quite do that
CDA3BD84-3292-4005-A1B4-3B2C054926BA.jpeg

regius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Visited my tannery the other day and some local farmer was just dropping off a fresh pelt, still dripping wet full of hair. It was a highland steer/cow. Small animal but very cute :(, here he is (male animal it was). I’ll visit them again soon and eager to see what it’ll become… it’s not enough to make a jacket but still. (Sorry no photo from the tannery of the wet skin).
A7C6FD4D-31A8-46C4-AC3B-A59BB6720794.jpeg

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Agree 100%
That is the reason because mine hasn’t seen much wear since I bought it..
Another good reason to go with “Les Motocyclettistes”

Ah, don’t tempt me! I am seriously considering a “Rapide” with detachable fur-collar.

Harris HTM

One Too Many
First real outing of the FW Mulholland on a cold but sunny day. I have this jacket since May, but it never really fit in. Grabbed it this morning as a spur-of-the-moment decision despite the wife warning me that I’d be cold out in the country. I was, at first, but I loved every second of it. Hope the jacket will now find its place. It’s certainly worth it.

Two comments: the zipper is a nightmare. No justification for a jacket at this price. If “period correct” is the reason they should freakin’ repro the whole thing only “easy to handle” style.
As to the popular observation that the 2021 generation has rather short sleeves: Shoulders run a tad big for me, so I gain about half an inch on the sleeves.
View attachment 405449 View attachment 405448
Off topic: I cannot but comment on the prices on the background. Today I filled up at the Shell gas station - 2,149 euros per liter of E95....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk