Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Grape ape again. What choice do I have…It’s cold and it sucks and I’m done. At least my shirt isn’t the typical shade of blue…
8C6FCFD6-2843-45A1-8A46-B62231DE2144.jpeg

67B18712-8700-4FA6-B224-7E27A616D643.jpeg

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
It’s been so long I can’t even recall where my Cal straight zip ended up. But this looks like it; minus the collar.
I remember you selling it. Didn't Jin buy or was that someone else?

The one I got was from the guy who bought it at a thrift shop in Bay area for like $80 or something ridiculous like that. Was completely mint. Has the mutton collar, the throat protector and the badge holder in pristine condition. The leather is a little lighter weight than usual but I'm glad for it. It also doesn't have the belt loops or beaver tail but has the side laces. I could probably use a little longer length, but it's fine. Different jackets for different looks, I guess that's how I justify all these LOL

Heavy wool one day, paper thin pony skin the next. I feel like I should have Dena correct whatever bizarre thing is happening with the sleeves but this jacket is certainly in its sunset phase and I can’t see putting anything into it. I could see myself wearing it out and having it kind of vanish into ash right off my back. Like a Thanos type disintegration. Delicate Knopf pony skin.
15634840-F5B6-4400-823E-D6EA29CF173A.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21