Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
That's beautiful. Is it cow hide? I was looking at their site, I wonder how they can sell jackets for so cheap? The quality looks really nice.

That’s their premium seal goat. Really nice leather, but the colour is a bit boring imo. Stitching and construction quality is way up there. They’re based in Pakistan so I think that makes a big difference in their operational costs.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That’s their premium seal goat. Really nice leather, but the colour is a bit boring imo. Stitching and construction quality is way up there. They’re based in Pakistan so I think that makes a big difference in their operational costs.
@Riu got his premium goat waxed and I think that gives the leather something else. I tried waxing mine in a hidden spot but unfortunately saw no difference. I think the only thing that helps is lots of wear. lol

Motocann

One Too Many
Interesting. Because they have Germany as their location.

Motocann

One Too Many
The color looks good to me, goes perfectly with blue or black jeans!

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Interesting. Because they have Germany as their location.
True. However, this is not yet a store, but rather an office. But I think the shipping is still directly from Pakistan. At least that's how it was with my last two jackets.
Returns should work to the German address though, if I understood Shawn correctly.

Motocann

One Too Many
FYI, new Schott Shinki leather jacket. They just released this beauty ($1690) wow! What a gorgeous jacket.
83896F73-DFA0-49E2-B726-B947FEB48A4C.jpeg

If you collect vintage jackets you have to be willing to take risks and to lose. That’s the only way to really win. I was too afraid to take the high stakes risk on this jacket. @Marc mndt was not and to the victor go the spoils. This jacket perfectly exemplifies why I’ve grown bored with repros. No maker, from anywhere on the planet, has been able to capture the lightning in a bottle that is this jacket. The ultimate 40’s Halfbelt. As good as it gets. The best of the best.
I’ll let Marc give the full details when he has it. Needless to say, in my 20 plus years of collecting, I’ve never seen one quite like it. It’s simply stunning.
03082729-9332-41FD-9A2B-049144DBAC20.jpeg

A573B166-27FC-4C7D-8A9C-5DCAD627CC40.jpeg

Last edited:

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
If you collect vintage jackets you have to be willing to take risks and to lose. That’s the only way to really win. I was too afraid to take the high stakes risk on this jacket. @Marc mndt was not and to the victor go the spoils. This jacket perfectly exemplifies why I’ve grown bored with repros. No maker, from anywhere on the planet, has been able to capture what the lightning in a bottle that is this jacket. The ultimate 40’s Halfbelt. As good as it gets. The best of the best.
I’ll let Marc give the full details when he has it. Needless to say, in my 20 plus years of collecting, I’ve never seen one quite like it. It’s simply stunning.
View attachment 419737
View attachment 419736
I'm speechless. WOW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21