Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

nick123

I'll Lock Up
GW Californian racer. Come to find this one’s from way back in 2009 and was one, if not the first, of John’s racer jacket prototypes. It looks a little like pigment Shinki but it’s a chrome tanned cowhide. Note no sleeve zips. I kind of prefer that!

10DDE839-9B57-4DBB-88D3-CCBEBA9D9A2F.jpeg

Gr8Lakes

Familiar Face
My new to me Thedi D pocket/canvas x zip. It’s actually in the high 50’s morning!

View attachment 420365
View attachment 420366
1st “hybrid” type jacket I actually like. I kinda like wool and leather combined, but don’t think I’d actually spend money on one - even at a deal. But this D pocket is truly stunning. This I would proudly wear. Awesome piece!

EDIT: I guess a Grizzly could be considered a hybrid jacket, and I love Grizzly jackets. Don’t know why I felt that was necessary to clarify, but… I feel better now.

Last edited:

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Had a great experience collaborating with Greg on my Field Leathers piece- full review coming soon

I love that one!!! I think Greg posted it on Instagram the other day? Congratulation, it’s an amazing design and it fits you perfectly!

JCSD

Practically Family
I love that one!!! I think Greg posted it on Instagram the other day? Congratulation, it’s an amazing design and it fits you perfectly!
He did! Had a lot of details to work through but in the end I think we made it all work together. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points