Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dannyk

One Too Many
Pat

Patching up denim jacket is dangerously addictive not kidding.:D
Similar to putting buttons and badges on leather. I never wanted to in case I ever wanted to trade or sell one..,….and then one day I added blacked out stars to my Schott 618 and I said well it’s already technically been modified. Maybe I’ll just make this one a forever jacket and add one. 15 badges later and holes all over the lapels. But now it’s truly mine and only mine. I’ll never sell it now obviously but it actually feels nice to have something that I know will be mine forever and no anxiety over it’s future.

Today likely marks the seasonal death of Olde Tyme guy. Temps are set to hit the 80’s by the afternoon. I bid him a fond farewell. One last morning spin with Ozamataz Buckshank in the 50’s HH campus.
7E3B25DC-B968-4763-9594-056FE48FABBF.jpeg

FF31E8DC-3A99-43F2-A374-AAB63A27FD1D.jpeg

Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
With this beauty, why would you want a Schott?

Haha, you know, I do love Pizza, but I get a nice steak once in a while too… :) .

Seriouly, thanks a lot! The Lightning is a great jacket. I got lucky with this batch of horsehide too. Pretty hefty and nice grain. Not that vinyl-like texture later iterations seem to have.
Still, by now it fits a bit on the tight side which restricts wearability when I want to layer. It’s also arguably a wee bit too short.

Haha, you know, I do love Pizza, but I get a nice steak once in a while too… :) .

Seriouly, thanks a lot! The Lightning is a great jacket. I got lucky with this batch of horsehide too. Pretty hefty and nice grain. Not that vinyl-like texture later iterations seem to have.
Still, by now it fits a bit on the tight side which restricts wearability when I want to layer. It’s also arguably a wee bit too short.
I get it, but this one is a looker!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk