Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

I already had the biker, cowboy and work wear looks nailed down. The navy look was just a matter of time. Now, will I go for the indian look next? Who knows. I'm not saying it won't happen cause I know myself too well.

YESS! You are looking the part! Now we either start a band or some sort of small special ops global peace keeping naval unit....but I gotta warn ya, I do get sea sick:p

Oh, I get so sea sick, it's not even funny. It's gonna have to be a band. I can't play or sing or dance either, but maybe I can play maracas or tambourine lol.

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
Edit. Disaster! The back yoke completely crumbled like cardboard when I turned the sleeve inside out! Was going to attempt to hand stitch the sleeve repair and the yoke literally disintegrated! Threw the damn thing right into the dumpster!

I’m done! FTS!!!!!
This is a sad story

My problem with wool is the F’ing moths
1674224309085.png

I have an old wool shirt with some moth holes in it. They're not too obvious but I've wondered if there's anything to be done about them or just leave them be.
Depending on the extent of the damage and your skills with a needle and thread, I've found mending bites to be pretty easy.

Observe

One Too Many
Depending on the extent of the damage and your skills with a needle and thread, I've found mending bites to be pretty easy.
I'm lacking in the sewing department. I usually get my mom to do it (lol) or take it to the tailor. Perhaps it's time to learn. I've sewn patches onto jackets before but that's it.

Sagar85

A-List Customer
How would you compare this one to the Flat Head Single rider in black you have? Both amazing jackets to my eye!

Yes, both are amazing and yet very distinctive from each other on leather to pattern/details to fit. In my opinion/ style - FH single rider is just more versatile or an everyday every occasion jacket. It is also probably more accommodating jacket in terms fitting wide variety of body types. FW Mulholland is more rock n roll and surely gets attention. however, it is not for everyone. probably only suitable for rectangle or trapezoid body types.

I got lot of compliments on FH in terms of leather or fit. But it was always a wow/ surprise comment with Mulholland. it sums up pretty well I think if these jackets suit you on what to expect for your own happiness or feedback from people around you ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto