Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
A couple wide perspectives for a change. Didn’t know the photos were being taken.
84CE6730-E86B-459F-A3CE-D1CB1AB4331F.jpeg

F6030629-9B26-40DD-853D-612FCDE807D9.jpeg

Salmosalar

A-List Customer
That Shackleton looks *fantastic*. Both do! The CC Irvin was still in the prototyping stage when I visited the factory in 2014. At some point I'm going to buy myself a new Irvin and that version is the leading candidate.

The Shackleton is especially interesting, though, as I have had my eye on one of those for some time - I'm keen on an all-leather with drill lining version, one each in black and brown. For those warmer days when a full jacket is just a bit too much, but I don't want to go jacketless entirely. I was leaning towards the idea of goat for both, but that Badalassi looks amazing....
It is surprisingly useful - I just put in an order for another Shackleton in the chocolate goat suede….!

Mrfrown

One Too Many
i stumble across your youtube channel purely by chance as I browse distressed jacket, already subscribe to support
Hah thanks man. Honestly feels like amateur hour all over again, getting used to everything from just uploading to the longer format and everything in between

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Hah thanks man. Honestly feels like amateur hour all over again, getting used to everything from just uploading to the longer format and everything in between
I searched broken in jacket, and then distressed jacket I google translate my search into japanese, since they are very enthusiastic in talking about biker jackets, and that brings to open few videos about schott in japanese language, and then around 2 days in that search I got suggested your channel, which was about the schott jacket you wear there in your WJDYWT post, just explaining how I came into your channel perhaps it can reveal some logic behind YT algorithm, when I search leather jacket patina then no doubt I will arrive at TM's channel , BTW I like your level headed presentation, and also nice to see the leather jacket in motion, we can see the thickness, the weight, or the crispness or softness in leather as the jacket moves around and drapes or lack of drapes due to the thick leather

ChrisDamned

Familiar Face
Today this mix between Memphis Jacket and Bronx Twin Jacket made under Lewis Leathers license (verified with them) but not "Made In England" in sheepskin (still).
Beautiful patina for this soft but thick leather. Details that matter: leather-covered belt buckle, red satin lining, zips, aviakit logo and Lewis Leathers crest. However, the person who answered my email cannot tell me the story of this series of jackets under the "Roadfarer" theme. The copies exist in all formats: Lightning, Bronx therefore, and Western (trucker).
Yes I like to make you laugh sometimes.

IMG_20230301_204323296~2.jpg

IMG_20230301_202817419~3-bissmall.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points