Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
Yes indeedy- Thedi still makes one of the nicest riding leathers
725F7D35-BEC4-4097-AF4B-C917C398E2B9.jpeg

TLW '90

Practically Family
It's a cold wet one today and I've got errands to run, so I went with the og108 and the m65.
20230306_104304.jpg

This one may not be much of a looker and the years haven't been kind to it ( I certainly never took care of it as a teenager) but it still gets the job done.

Motocann

One Too Many
My wife bought me this cool G-Star jacket about 7 or 8 years ago. Back in their heyday, G-Star was cranking out some really nice stuff. We were lucky enough to have two stores in San Francisco, where you could at least try stuff on. This is still one of my favorite jackets. Too bad it’s not leather!
6CEEC415-5AC7-4136-A273-2C10E0EC9DBB.jpeg

Motocann

One Too Many
Looks like another miss for me I think, my Real McCoy's jacket came in and it's a bit large. Cut quite wide and boxy, I don't think it looks the best on me. Shame I like the pattern and leather and construction is quite good on this one as well...
View attachment 495557
That’s the 30S Sports Jacket? I think that particular jacket is made a little more roomier (body/sleeves) than a typical riding jacket. It’s a super cool jacket, but maybe you could try going down one size? Although, the shoulders and sleeves are almost there.

If you’re looking for more of a slimmer jacket in that style. Take a look at Simmons Bilt Two Lane Blacktop jacket.

Jasonissm

Practically Family
That’s the 30S Sports Jacket? I think that particular jacket is made a little more roomier (body/sleeves) than a typical riding jacket. It’s a super cool jacket, but maybe you could try going down one size? Although, the shoulders and sleeves are almost there.

If you’re looking for more of a slimmer jacket in that style. Take a look at Simmons Bilt Two Lane Blacktop jacket.
Yes it is, 30s "Mobster" jacket. I think the body width would be fine if it was a little shorter? I feel it's a little too big all around with the current length. It's close to fitting, I think a size down would do the trick, but maybe I just prefer slimmer jackets in general.

marker2037

Practically Family
Looks like another miss for me I think, my Real McCoy's jacket came in and it's a bit large. Cut quite wide and boxy, I don't think it looks the best on me. Shame I like the pattern and leather and construction is quite good on this one as well...
View attachment 495557
It looks really wide at the hem on you, but it's hard to tell if it's the right length for you due to your t-shirt hanging as we can't see your waist/belt line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner