Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Worn only for the photo.
Since I don't like the cut and the leather, I will probably never wear it in the wild again.
If anyone would like to have them for a small amount of money, please contact me.

1678273479185.jpeg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
This again. Perfect winter jacket. Allows for plenty of layering, and the hide doesn’t mind the occasional rain or snow.

Only thing that irks me (not too much, though): Even after some decent wear it still sheds gazillions of orange fibres. On my mostly black or navy blue jumpers this makes for an interest albeit undesired contrast…

View attachment 495006
Looks great Tom.

With my Schott Duke, I mainly noticed the loose fibers issue from rubbing against dark jeans, but it was never really a problem above the belt.

It did eventually work itself out

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Cool pants no question but I have served in the army therefore no need for any camouflage garments on private side :D
I never served, so for me camo cargo pants don't bring back memories of service. I think it is highly personal - some veterans always wear fatigues, some never, and general public, well, appropriated them as fashion. To note: in some Caribbean and Latin American countries camo cannot be worn by civilians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana