Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

A few pics of the Shinki, up close in the pub before it went the proper shade of dark for drinks and music.
Coming along nicely...it's five years old now I think.

IMG_5618.JPG
IMG_5619.JPG
IMG_5616.JPG
IMG_5615.JPG

Fonzie

One Too Many
ELMC Windward in black horsehide.
I received it a couple of days ago and loving it so far.
The outdoors closed fists picture posing is in honour of Ton321, who unknowningly to him was the catalyst for me to impulse buy this on the bay.

Attachments

• IMG_8672.PNG
    IMG_8672.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 175

Fonzie

One Too Many
The jeans are Gustin Okayama Standards (their number #75).
My new favourite jeans.
Nice one, cheers. I'll check them out but, how did you find Gustin sizing, I got a pair from them and they were very small sized. I'm normally between a W30-32 waist, these Gustin were W31 and were even smaller than a regular size 30.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yeah it's tricky for sure. This is my third go at them. The wait is a pain but it's a no questions asked return for credit. Once you nail your size though I guess it's easier but then again, I don't need a hundred pairs of jeans in exotic Denim so my 2 pairs will last me years hopefully.

My issue isn't the waist, apparently I have a larger booty than most Gustin wearers so I have to size to my hips. These are a 32. Fit well around my hips but I have some extra room at the waist, I may eventually get them taken in, if I can be bothered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy