Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Thank you Sir!
I never use the front pocket anyway, so was shooting for the cleaner look, with an inside pocket on each side instead, these are much more useful to me!
Yeah it’s really useless if you don’t ask Aero to make the bag deep enough for a phone. But there’s something, I dunno, austere about deleting it. Looks great!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Aero 30's Half Belt in Black Badalassi is in the house!!
Now just need to tame the squeaking :D

What do you guys think of the fit?

The original order was Chestnut Badalassi, but after seeing some awesome jackets in black, i changed my mind, and was lucky enough to be able to change the order even though I was notified a few days before that it already went into production.
Big thanks to Denny from Aero for helping make the change!!

View attachment 502301
Great fit. Love the flip-flops too, pretty bold for Canada in March, lol. :)

Sagar85

A-List Customer
FW Brakeman
0A8C3692-5B61-40E8-AA27-6228D82FF6FE.jpeg

geedee

Familiar Face

The original order was Chestnut Badalassi, but after seeing some awesome jackets in black, i changed my mind, and was lucky enough to be able to change the order even though I was notified a few days before that it already went into production.

View attachment 502301
fit looks good to me. great sleeves!

torfjord

Call Me a Cab

View attachment 502301

It’s beautiful!

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars

View attachment 502301
Great jacket. But does squeaking ever go away? I have a jacket I bought in 1984 and wore constantly and it is still as squeaky as the day it was born. Maybe different leathers are different.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great jacket. But does squeaking ever go away? I have a jacket I bought in 1984 and wore constantly and it is still as squeaky as the day it was born. Maybe different leathers are different.
I don't think this will go away anytime soon. But it is changing. For me it was a squeak at first and now it's more like a creak.
But it hardly bothers me in everyday life.

Whitters

One of the Regulars
Not everyone can rock a grizzly without it "wearing them"; but you're making it look pretty effortless here..

Thank you kind words indeed.

I love the jacket, which I think is the key.
In my head it's just a furry varsity jacket (I like that style, but as a middle aged English man it is impossible to bring myself to wear)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana