Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

3.14nche

One of the Regulars
Aero Ridley
1680534870701.png

Sagar85

A-List Customer
That is probably the best fitting Mulholland I have ever seen. Maybe the best fitting jacket, period. I know you went through a couple to get here, but this one is nailed.
Thank you, man! Yes, it’s been quite a fun ride actually, to get to this stage… this one looks good and feels even better than the look itself. It’s amazing how versatile a jacket can become when you feel good wearing it. I have been wearing this one for 3 consecutive weekends now irrespective of the occasion/ scene. It wasn’t the case with my previous two trials of this jacket. Cheers!

sshack

A-List Customer
Colder but at least dry. Not that I mind after torrential rains all week.

RMC A-2 in “Canyon Red”. The red core now start to peek through at areas of wear, such as inside of the arms or shoulders. I am usually not at all in camp “rapid aging”, but the leather really looks better with every single wear.

View attachment 503889 View attachment 503888
Great jacket. Classic. What size is it?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
I have had to wear the snot out of this Johnson Leathers jacket to get it to soften up. It's basically become part of my pajama's at home, but damn if the sleeve creases aren't set in stone. Second pic: any one else catch a glimpse of one of your jackets when the sun hits just right and think "wow... my wife might be right, maybe I do have a problem." View attachment 504131
View attachment 504132

Yes...I agree with all you stated here. No wife (yet) in my life, but if she ever does appear, I hope she is at least understanding with the leather jacket "thing" many of us work with in life. :)

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
Yes...I agree with all you stated here. No wife (yet) in my life, but if she ever does appear, I hope she is at least understanding with the leather jacket "thing" many of us work with in life. :)
There's plenty of addictions worse than this, although there may be a case to be made that a single man can afford more jackets than a married one... unless you marry rich! Hahaha

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Great jacket. Classic. What size is it?

Thank you. I do like it a lot.

It‘s a size 44. I could do a 42 as well, as this model runs pretty large (i.e. true to western sizing). Makes it a versatile jacket for the colder months, but to my eye it doesn’t look off with a T-Shirt either.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This C2 does fit like a dream. I think more and more that if you have a jacket that fits like that, you only need one leather jacket. Maybe another one in brown. @dudewuttheheck , what is the brand of the knit fisherman's cap? Looks quality.
That's exactly what I think sometimes. A jacket that is worn every day and then gets super much character.
I used to have that. But now I want variety and so I'm happy with my few jackets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21