Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mysteryo

One Too Many
Badass 50s Guards Man/ Breaburn civiliant flight jacket. Steerhide.
649e2827a4fba5ecab2edf6d3dc3e914.jpg

Any info on this compagny ?

Even a linen jacket is too much for this time of year in Miami. So I went on Etsy and bought a bunch of vests. Must have pockets.
Miami this time of year has to be an absolute blast furnace! My wife used to work down there in the winters and I would occasionally travel with her. We stayed on Ocean Drive typically and my favorite slice came from Pizza Rustica. Haven't been back for many years but I loved visiting in the winter months when the weather in Chicago loses it's novelty.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Miami this time of year has to be an absolute blast furnace! My wife used to work down there in the winters and I would occasionally travel with her. We stayed on Ocean Drive typically and my favorite slice came from Pizza Rustica. Haven't been back for many years but I loved visiting in the winter months when the weather in Chicago loses it's novelty.
Ha! Pizza Rustica's still there and going strong last time I checked. Yeah, the weather at this time of year is really miserable (Norman Mailer once described it as being similar to having a naked, sweaty 400 lb. woman lying on top of you). Oddly enough, though, it generally isn't as bad as Manhattan during this time, mostly due to the Gulf breezes, and certainly not as bad as New Orleans, where breezes don't exist. Plus, it rains like hell here every day.

Leither

One of the Regulars
These pics show the reddish/brown colour really well. They make me sorry that I wussed out of cordovan for my FQHH Highwayman and went with black. But black is cool right??? That's what I'll continue to tell myself. And I'm not breaking another one in.

I love cordovan and mightnight. They change colour depending on time of day and light conditions. Surprising and enigmatic. Much thanks to Moira, Paula, Murray, Denny and the brilliant Galashiels team

HatAddict94

Familiar Face
20170706_154607.jpg
My new akubra campdraft. I like how you can snap the brim up or down but it rained the other day and lost its snapness and it stays in the up position. Anybody know how to fix this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner