Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Wow! Super nice Jacket - Don't recall seeing this one before. Really love the detail of the back panel - very stylish. Is that Navy Vicenza w/contrasting stitching? Reminds me of my Aero T-3 although the styles are totally different.
Thanks. Your navy Vicenza Type3 has inspired me a lot! This Hooch Hauler has the same finishing as your Type 3. Navy Vicenza with caramel stitching.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
11/10. Love everything about that jacket. Is that the navy Vicenza? The blue just pops with that collar!

Sorry! Should have scrolled before blurting. Will be interesting to see this age.

The midnight blue CXL fades to a rather dull grey-brown with only faint traces of blue (at least my batch), while Greg’s blue shinki doesn’t seem to change at all despite many a shower it’s been taken. Never seen aged Vicenza though.

IMG_0061.jpeg
IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_0063.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg
Fidelity HH. Love this jacket.

soundwavvves

One of the Regulars
I joined the Delraiser club this past weekend and could not be happier. Everything about this jacket is tops.

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    862.2 KB · Views: 162
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    820 KB · Views: 161
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    831.5 KB · Views: 172
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    815.7 KB · Views: 166
  • image5.png
    image5.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 157
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    803.5 KB · Views: 161

wlsn

New in Town
I got the same jacket, super comfortable bomber. Nice fit!
Thanks! I do like this version of Schott's MA-1, this is the slim fitting one (which are out of production). Their regular MA-1 is way too billowy. Too bad this one has the embroidered Schott logo on the chest, oh well...

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Not actually wearing because it's been wind chills in the single digits and teens all day today. Black label 50s horsehide HD Cycle Champ teased on Thanksgiving in the " Waiting For" thread, fresh out of the box earlier this afternoon:
20231128_160853.jpg

Sorry for the crappy bathroom pic. Been a bit under the weather the last couple days, so right after this it was back to base layers, sweater, and blankets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grateful Fred