Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

wlsn

New in Town
Schott 184sm flight jacket on this blustery and cold mid-week day.
PXL_20231129_133517249~3.jpg

J_mo75

New in Town
Looks great! Did you take the half belt off?
I think the 519 is one of the most forgiving jackets, it looks great on almost everyone. Here's a recent (really blurry) photo of mine. View attachment 564901
Thank you. Nice fit! Yes, I did remove the half belt which I know many would disagree with but I didn’t use it and was looking for a clean streamlined look.

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
Trophy rancher. First unlined roughout. Surprisingly light even though the leather is quite thick.
View attachment 564910
Awesome. I'm pretty sure you bought the listing I had my eye on at one time - never pulled the trigger because it would be too long for someone of my height (because I'm a shorty). How do you like the fit?

cbez

One Too Many
Awesome. I'm pretty sure you bought the listing I had my eye on at one time - never pulled the trigger because it would be too long for someone of my height (because I'm a shorty). How do you like the fit?
Not sure if it's the same as this is only 23". Fit is good for me, on the slightly smaller side in the sleeves and shoulders which is what I need. super light with the lack of lining, feels more like a shirt than a jacket.

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
Not sure if it's the same as this is only 23". Fit is good for me, on the slightly smaller side in the sleeves and shoulders which is what I need. super light with the lack of lining, feels more like a shirt than a jacket.
Can I ask how tall you are? For this style of jacket, 23" length is what I'd personally consider too long (on me specifically), though of course, the subject of height aside, everyone has different preferences about how they prefer their jackets to fit too.

cbez

One Too Many
Can I ask how tall you are? For this style of jacket, 23" length is what I'd personally consider too long (on me specifically), though of course, the subject of height aside, everyone has different preferences about how they prefer their jackets to fit too.
I'm 5'7. I can go shorter in some styles but 23 is a nice length for me, covers my belt.

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
I'm 5'7. I can go shorter in some styles but 23 is a nice length for me, covers my belt.
Yeah that explains it. You're a bit over 2 inches taller than me. If that jacket had been that length shorter, I would've been much more likely to have taken a shot with it ;)

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
^^ Thanks! The Tiger is a 2019, new to me early this spring. I’ve clocked about 10k miles on her since then, in the bike rotation(went through 4 bikes this year, kept 2).

^^ Thanks! The Tiger is a 2019, new to me early this spring. I’ve clocked about 10k miles on her since then, in the bike rotation(went through 4 bikes this year, kept 2).

Nice. I’m slowing convincing myself to park a second bike in the garage. Would love a white Low Rider ST that’s sitting at the HD dealer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy