Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Tefouane

A-List Customer
My brand new SB M422-A... Very confortable...
59b60db4946dfe2065532595f1450ece.jpg

Last edited:

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My new Langlitz Cascade that arrived yesterday:
IMG_2480.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

It's got a straight zip with dress collar and I added a chest pocket. Three point western yoke on the back with pinstripes and dark brown contrast stitching all around. It is an absolutely beautiful jacket, but it is a bit tighter than I wanted. I am going to give it a little time to break in and then decide whether or not to send it back for a remake.

A-1

One Too Many
I'm here to warn you guys. You keep thinking about leather and talking about leather and one day you'll wake up eligible for Medicare. And the next thing you know this will happen to you,
IMG_7076 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

Help.

Ha ha,
Michael

PS: Great looking jacket El Marro. I hope it stretches in the right places to get the fit you want.

M

This thread always makes me feel so homely! Can't describe it in words really. But thank you guys for your photos and for the texts and for the humor. It always makes my day!!!

When everything's collapsing, trust the kids!
- www.zekimin.com -

My new Langlitz Cascade that arrived yesterday:
View attachment 83640
View attachment 83641
It's got a straight zip with dress collar and I added a chest pocket. Three point western yoke on the back with pinstripes and dark brown contrast stitching all around. It is an absolutely beautiful jacket, but it is a bit tighter than I wanted. I am going to give it a little time to break in and then decide whether or not to send it back for a remake.
That back is the best looking thing in the history of leather jackets. Seriously. Stunning man. Absolute PERFECTION!! Fit looks damn good to me!!

SJC

Suspended
It's 60 degrees at night now out of the blue in Philadelphia. We were in the 90's and 100 percent humidity. I just spent 4 hours moisturizing with leather honey my Brooks MAde in Detroit , MIchigan in heavy steerhide so I'm wearing it. Question. If I send the jacket to Bruce Getshon owner Arrow leather care to put a brand new lining in it, does that decrease the value on vintage ???? The lining is amazing except a fed fray in cuff inside which are not visible . Any help most appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_4923.JPG
    IMG_4923.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 151
It's 60 degrees at night now out of the blue in Philadelphia. We were in the 90's and 100 percent humidity. I just spent 4 hours moisturizing with leather honey my Brooks MAde in Detroit , MIchigan in heavy steerhide so I'm wearing it. Question. If I send the jacket to Bruce Getshon owner Arrow leather care to put a brand new lining in it, does that decrease the value on vintage ???? The lining is amazing except a fed fray in cuff inside which are not visible . Any help most appreciated

Why replace it then?

These jackets are very nice but don't have much of a following, not like Buco, Californian, Schott, etc. so most people won't either care / notice if you replace the lining or not.

Reactions: SJC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy