Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Michael A

I'll Lock Up
Yes, you are right. It's been a year and a half since I'm on a diet. I'm followed by a nutritionist so I don't do anything stupid and it works, I nearly lost 15kg. My health is better than ever!

Also the jacket pattern highlight the weight lost, too.

Of course, I greatly appreciate when someone notice because it is hard work, so thank you Butte!
Congratulations Speed. I've been doing a diet thing for about 2.5 years myself. It can be tough at times. But I feel much better for it. Keep it up.

Michael

SpeedRcrX

One Too Many
Keep it up @SpeedRcrX - looking great.
I'm happy for you. And it's amazing how much better the jackets look, right? I noticed you sold some off so I tried 2+2. For once I got the right answer ;)

Yes the way the jackets look on me now... there is no comparison...

A before/after photo with my BK Californian.
039ce483323e136337fe6f526e360ebb.jpg

The fun part ? I have an excuse to buy a new garde-robe [emoji16]

I'm originally from Minnesota, so when I see something with a Minnesota connection I tend to get it. Yesterday I ran across this Minnesota Woolen jacket.
9-2-2017 Today's Clothes by Michael A2012, on Flickr
I don't remember ever hearing of the company, but I looked it up and it was a manufacturer in Duluth that started in 1916 and went out of business in 1977. I suspect this dates to the late 60s at the earliest.
DSCN4315 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
They sold there clothes through door to door salesman all across the country. At one point in time they accounted for over 10% of the business at the Duluth Post Office.
DSCN4316 by Michael A2012, on Flickr
Two way brass Talon zipper might make this a good bicycling companion for the next couple of months.
DSCN4322 crop by Michael A2012, on Flickr

The heat returns here tomorrow. Oh well.
Michael
I love this @Michael A, I bought a Schott last spring that's similar but about 1/2 as cool.

willyto

One Too Many
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR