Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

HD is that the place that's open once a year or something? That time warp village? Loving the jacket too mate!

Thanks. Yes, it's called 'A Summer Place' and only open for special events during the summer and Christmas. A small 'old time' town built in a guy's backyard and is added to practically each year. Last year they built a beautiful small church and added some other buildings.

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. Yes, it's called 'A Summer Place' and only open for special events during the summer and Christmas. A small 'old time' town built in a guy's backyard and is added to practically each year. Last year they built a beautiful small church and added some other buildings.
Sounds awesome. Would be a great weekend.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Sorry but I thought it was illegal to pull a selfie stick out in front of a hundred Saturday morning teenagers :(

My sis gave me a selfie stick last year. Apparently the family grew annoyed at my constant "will you please take a photo of me in this jacket" requests. I never used it. Kind of worthless.

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A couple of denim jackets recently

Levi's Type 2 Skate Jacket Today

KQxRZUAh.jpg
xOxttsmh.jpg

Levi's Type 1 Banner Jacket Yesterday

FIryBuyh.jpg

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
^^^ When I imagine a "leather jacket" I imagine it made of a heavy but soft leather like that deerskin, not thin goat, stiff horsehide, or cheap cowhide. Something that fits, drapes, and feels like cloth not armour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy