Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Technonut

Practically Family
Catching the last of the cooler jacket weather this morning... :):( Decided on the ol' reliable Good Wear Rough Wear 27752 in Shinki: :cool:

DSCF0457.JPG

FYI, the shirt is a Pike Bros. 1937 Roamer, the trousers are Dockers K-1 vintage-cut button-fly, and unseen boots are Red Wing 202's.... ;)

EDIT: Messing around for a vintage-look to the pic:

DSCF0457 (4).jpg

Last edited:

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Catching the last of the cooler jacket weather this morning... :):( Decided on the ol' reliable Good Wear Rough Wear 27752 in Shinki: :cool:

View attachment 116508
FYI, the shirt is a Pike Bros. 1937 Roamer, the trousers are Dockers K-1 vintage-cut button-fly, and unseen boots are Red Wing 202's.... ;)

EDIT: Messing around for a vintage-look to the pic:

View attachment 116534
Good Wear-Shinki. Whats not to like? :)

Hh121

Banned
@Hh121 nobody has ever rocked a 50s HB better on these pages or I'm a Dutchman

@thor is that Kelso a new one? It's a corker either way

Thanks man, I still remembered the first time I visited Aero customer gallery page, there was a photo somebody stand in a old factory wearing his 50s half belt(short haircut with grey beard), that is the one of the best photo I have ever seen, but it is no longer in Aero website, very strange.

thor

One Too Many
@Hh121 nobody has ever rocked a 50s HB better on these pages or I'm a Dutchman

@thor is that Kelso a new one? It's a corker either way
@marmalademan thanks for the compliment! This BK jacket is actually about 5 years old. I think they’ve changed goatskin sources since then. This mountain goat hide is very thick, grainy and has a beautiful cordovan/russet color. Out of all the G-1 jackets in my closet, this one really stands out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm