Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

BootLegger top pic
Highwayman bottom pic

20180429_182941.jpg
20180429_183109.jpg

Technonut

Practically Family
Counting down the cooler days... Trying to get a day's wear each out of my favorites before it turns to summer temps in a blink of an eye. :(

Wearing my Cossack in very nice cow today. :) I almost sold this one awhile back, due to the shoulders being just a bit snug for an extremely good price. Gathering my senses since the hides used on this are so nice, not to mention the color, I decided to bite the bullet and give it a good cool water soak. ;)

The jacket withstood me wearing a thick sweatshirt underneath while wet, and then stretching with force in every possible position standing and sitting for hours until dry.. :eek: The results as one can now see were VERY good! The jacket fits pretty damn well, and most importantly, is comfortable.. :D REALLY supple now after a good application of Pecard's to boot. Here's the pics:

DSCF0463.JPG

DSCF0462.JPG

DSCF0460.JPG

DSCF0459.JPG

EDIT: Messing around again, going for a vintage-look to the pics: :)

DSCF0459 (4).jpg

DSCF0462.JPG

Last edited:

Toto1234

Familiar Face
Counting down the cooler days... Trying to get a day's wear each out of my favorites before it turns to summer temps in a blink of an eye. :(

Wearing my Cossack in very nice cow today. :) I almost sold this one awhile back, due to the shoulders being just a bit snug for an extremely good price. Gathering my senses since the hides used on this are so nice, not to mention the color, I decided to bite the bullet and give it a good cool water soak. ;)

The jacket withstood me wearing a thick sweatshirt underneath while wet, and then stretching with force in every possible position standing and sitting for hours until dry.. :eek: The results as one can now see were VERY good! The jacket fits pretty damn well now, and most importantly, comfortable.. :D REALLY supple now after a good application of Pecard's to boot. Here's the pics:

View attachment 116660
View attachment 116661
View attachment 116662

View attachment 116663

that's an interesting process! how much where you able to stretch your jacket this way ?
Nice jacket BTW.

Technonut

Practically Family
that's an interesting process! how much where you able to stretch your jacket this way ?
Nice jacket BTW.

Thanks! :) The jacket fit very well before, other than slight tightness in the shoulders. I would say I gained around 1/4-3/8" of room in the body overall, leaning towards the 3/8" mark. It was just enough to save the day... :D

marmalademan

Banned
@BowsTrading have you got the side buckles fully cinched? Looks to be too long in the body bro, by quite a bit .Looking at the wsy it fits you I'm guessing you can't be taller than 5,8", am I warm?