Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Mich486

One Too Many
Barely cool enough for this delightfully wearable vic 30's HB. Going up to 80 degrees today. Jacket days are numbered.
View attachment 116783

It looks real good and I honestly don’t know what you could ask more fitwise ;)

I’ve never been too sold on the HB design in general but between your pics, @ProteinNerd Californian and @Superfluous Steinbeck I’m really tempted to get one... damn guys!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeo

One Too Many
Gorgeous weather for my custom Johnson Leathers

68f27d5c2ae01397c1f44d06d02377be.jpg

6c29731bfc29694fb5ccecceaaffe826.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good ton, is it a keeper this time?
It's safe for now:D I will say I'm struck by how easy it is to wear. Nice color too. Like pumpkin pie. My go to hide will always be CXL and I much prefer CXL's appearance, there's no doubt that this type hide has its place. Especially as temps turn warmer. If time and temps allow I'll try and get better shots posted. In the bright sun the seal has a bit of orange to it. I love that. It's a very nice color indeed. I'll give it half a smirk as shown below. Love the hardware too. It's a dull aluminum. Like zinc or something.
image.jpeg

Hh121

Banned
It's safe for now:D I will say I'm struck by how easy it is to wear. Nice color too. Like pumpkin pie. My go to hide will always be CXL and I much prefer CXL's appearance, there's no doubt that this type hide has its place. Especially as temps turn warmer. If time and temps allow I'll try and get better shots posted. In the bright sun the seal has a bit of orange to it. I love that. It's a very nice color indeed. I'll give it half a smirk as shown below. Love the hardware too. It's a dull aluminum. Like zinc or something.
View attachment 116894

5b8a98a9ef244f16c9f5daa14f340980.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21