Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

All this talk of the J100 over on my other thread...I couldn’t help it.

Aero J100 in Blue Vicenza (with bad lighting)

0fa020351fb82100a90a68a331279128.jpg
keep it!

ksozay

One Too Many
Me too! The navy blue vic looks more slate/grey blue to me. I had this Brimaco and it was too blue for daily wear as it were...

Check the photos Carrie posted, lighting is a bit more accurate. Navy Vic hide is a nice shade of blue. It's not as navy as I was looking for but not slate/grayish, either.

@ProteinNerd I bought mine based on your thoughts on the jacket. If you do decide to sell, let me know because we all need to support Ton resisting the urge to become a Vic hide collector. :)

Check the photos Carrie posted, lighting is a bit more accurate. Navy Vic hide is a nice shade of blue. It's not as navy as I was looking for but not slate/grayish, either.

@ProteinNerd I bought mine based on your thoughts on the jacket. If you do decide to sell, let me know because we all need to support Ton resisting the urge to become a Vic hide collector. :)
tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk