Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

^ Only to the extent that the blue color of the Brimaco is rather vibrant. Style wise, the Brimaco is stellar, whereas the MJ jacket is comical.
My wife called that my disco jacket. It didn't last long after that.
That s until I bought multiple other iterations. But yeah. That was electric blue.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
tenor.gif

75a33b6a243a3ef28eb00013bf316b17.jpg

Navy CR?

ProteinNerd

I cannot imagine a better fitting J100, and I definitely would NOT sell that jacket to an ELMC cafe racer.

No, not selling. It’s definitely staying put.

My wife probably likes this one the best of all my jackets....she thinks it looks very modern and not “old fashion” lol

red devil

My wife called that my disco jacket. It didn't last long after that.
That s until I bought multiple other iterations. But yeah. That was electric blue.

But why not? Electric blue is cool and can work very well.
I had a cheap one in the past and got a lot of compliments for it, so a well made one is certainly in the cards... with another navy one as they're different colours :D

sweetfights

I cannot imagine a better fitting J100, and I definitely would NOT sell that jacket to an ELMC cafe racer.

ELMC will not be a better fit or look better on you. You and that cafe racer are the exceptions to reasonably expecting the ELMC will be better in any way.

Last edited:

ProteinNerd

Case. Closed. But I'll bet dollars to doughnuts PN has that ELMC inbound. Sometimes when the bug bites it's futile to resist scratching the wound.

You know me too well.

The Aero is staying
The DD will be going
ELMC is inbound

At least I’m sticking to my one in one out decision....I know I don’t need MORE jackets but I might end up with different ones!

You know me too well.

The Aero is staying
The DD will be going
ELMC is inbound

At least I’m sticking to my one in one out decision....I know I don’t need MORE jackets but I might end up with different ones!
Yes PN. That's right man. That's how I do it. You've got house $$ to play with. Place your bets!

Fonzie

One Too Many
You know me too well.

The Aero is staying
The DD will be going
ELMC is inbound

Lol. It was very easy to predict that this was gonna eventually happen...
You didn’t need opinions about the ELMC, you were merely asking for enabling from fellow addicts!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21