Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

How much did Ton pay you to write this?
LOOOOOL....
giphy.gif

I swear I didn't...would be too small for me anyway!!!

Yes, I have to agree with @Monitor, he said same thing to me when I posted my new Lost Worlds test back in 2016, and now I have to sell it even though I gained some mass during past year but it is too big for me!

cab19431d27625edb2d9076031d6a844.jpg

a45c398720bd2d13bf409e29f3f9c7bf.jpg
Man I wish this was a ryder...I'd buy it right now. I'm stuck between the moon and NYC trying to figure out what to go after next...

I don't know... I always appreciated it when someone was being honest with me here. And while I understand some people prefer their jackets one way or the other - Nick, for example, goes one size up in most of his jackets and that's cool - I also don't see the point of just hitting 'like' and moving on on a website dedicated mostly to clothes. Place I go to to know if I'm doing this right.

@Hh121 , I'm sorry... ;_;

Last edited:

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Very nice jacket but... I'm sorry, but in my opinion, it looks really, really big on you. It's just an insanely huge jacket for you! It doesn't look bad because the jacket is still holding up its shape, same as it looks good standing there on the ground, but once the hide relaxes... I don't know, man. I'm afraid it'll just start drooping over you and that won't look good. You can see the sides are collapsing inwards!

You got some awesome jackets that fit you awesomely but this one just isn't it.
Hey Monitor:
I was waiting for your honest opinion and i’m glad you express it without regard to what someone might want to hear. I would accept no less from you or anyone. I couldn’t agree more that this jacket does not fit perfectly. The chest could loose a couple inches, no doubt. However, me being wiry has always been problematic in sizing and short of a custom, shoulder/arm length rules.
Until people driving by start yelling at me about the fit i’ll give it a go and see what happens cause, well...this jacket be staying with me. Ha
I’m a big boy i can handle honesty...and a big jacket. Just won’t be a poster boy for Aero...darn!!
Thanks man. Bowen
Ps: i’m here for the honesty and expertise of all members. When that stops, so do i.
B

Fonzie

One Too Many
ELMC J100 just arrived.
This thing is gorgeous!

ec695de1f3c975eceacf9bca129578f6.jpg

ce60eb5f0a01a451a1b6477c92621340.jpg
WOW. Perfect in every way! Congrats, you nailed it.
But I’m baffled on how fast did it arrive! Didn’t you order it just three days ago or so or have I lost my sense of time? Meanwhile my ELMC Californian is still somewhere in transit between US and Oz.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Th
WOW. Perfect in every way! Congrats, you nailed it.
But I’m baffled on how fast did it arrive! Didn’t you order it just three days ago or so or have I lost my sense of time? Meanwhile my ELMC Californian is still somewhere in transit between US and Oz.

Thanks, it actually looks and fits better than these quick pics show!

Yeah delivery was crazy fast. I ordered it 4 days ago from the UK!

Th

Thanks, it actually looks and fits better than these quick pics show!

Yeah delivery was crazy fast. I ordered it 4 days ago from the UK!

PN, it's perfect!!!

And yeah, looking forward to a full review! This'll be the first for this jacket, I think?

Also, dat belt buckle...

Hey Monitor:
I was waiting for your honest opinion and i’m glad you express it without regard to what someone might want to hear. I would accept no less from you or anyone. I couldn’t agree more that this jacket does not fit perfectly. The chest could loose a couple inches, no doubt. However, me being wiry has always been problematic in sizing and short of a custom, shoulder/arm length rules.
Until people driving by start yelling at me about the fit i’ll give it a go and see what happens cause, well...this jacket be staying with me. Ha
I’m a big boy i can handle honesty...and a big jacket. Just won’t be a poster boy for Aero...darn!!
Thanks man. Bowen
Ps: i’m here for the honesty and expertise of all members. When that stops, so do i.
B
Where do you live? I'll gladly drive by and heckle you. :p
It does look a size or so too big but you'll never encounter it again. That's reason enough to keep it...And I agree the sleeve and body length are spot on perfect. It's never too late to bench press and fill out the chest. Just pop a little of the GH Sly is clearly injecting.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Where do you live? I'll gladly drive by and heckle you. :p
It does look a size or so too big but you'll never encounter it again. That's reason enough to keep it...And I agree the sleeve and body length are spot on perfect. It's never too late to bench press and fill out the chest. Just pop a little of the GH Sly is clearly injecting.
Lol...that’s funny! I’ll run that by my Cardiologist and see what he thinks but he’s no fun at all.
Heckle me...careful Ton i got a sister in Chicago and i think she can take ya. Ha
Fun bunch here!
B
Ps: on second thought, ride that Harley down here and try...i got bus fare back. He he

Last edited:

dan_t

Practically Family
Seal or dark seal? I never thought I'd say it but I've become a fan of vic as well. It's ideal for warmer weather wear and imho has way more character than photos display. Looks good man.
Actually ordered 'Seal', then upon a remake, asked for a darker hide. As such, I'm technically not sure which one I ended up with.
I love the shade either way!

Slightly longer than your first one from memory?
Actually I needed more room around the middle, rather than length. This one ended up with +0.75" to each side panel. Works MUCH better.
I have lost some weight though since ordering it & now it's got a little bit of room.... :rolleyes:

Lol...that’s funny! I’ll run that by my Cardiologist and see what he thinks but he’s no fun at all.
Heckle me...careful Ton i got a sister in Chicago and i think she can take ya. Ha
Fun bunch here!
B
Ps: on second thought, ride that Harley down here and try...i got bus fare back. He he
I'd need the bus fare before I cleared Iowa. I mean it's a rigid framed ironhead after all...i will say tho...it does have useful.... Attachments.
IMG_1983.JPG

IMG_9584.PNG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112