Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Powerband

Practically Family
40224808740_869481eb92_c.jpg

Schott 626vn.
Nice jacket, but because of sleeve zippers postition and without leathers gussets, they tend to scratch my watch.

If that’s the Sub Hulk you’re wearing, it’s time for the 626VN to move along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Qristian

New in Town
If that’s the Sub Hulk you’re wearing, it’s time for the 626VN to move along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, it's Hulk. Maybe I'll just have to wear G-Shock with 626VN. Same thing with Filson bags. Their sharp zipper teeth also try to eat my watch.

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Yes, it's Hulk. Maybe I'll just have to wear G-Shock with 626VN. Same thing with Filson bags. Their sharp zipper teeth also try to eat my watch.
It’s not a 16610v?
Must be a trick of the lighting. I find the way watch dials and leather chameleon colors in different light an interesting parallel.

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
@ProteinNerd the fit of that Roadster is killer on you, very flattering super cool shape. The other one looks a bit too big (Californian)

Thanks!

Yes this definitely a trimmer fit than the Californian which is a much more relaxed fit.

I’ve got a heap of very trim fitting jackets so it nice to have a more relaxed option plus the Californian isn’t a motorcycle jacket so the way I see it, it isn’t supposed to fit like a second skin. Also I believe it’s based on a 40s pattern and they were a touch roomier in style. Either way variety in style and fit is a good thing [emoji6]

Yes Roadster and this Windward are both a 40. I could probably have sized up in the Windward but it was a trade on another jacket.

Californian and J100 are both 42. The j100 is definitely slimmer at that same size.

6c2e4c92bc0e8a3e09b535c08a8dda8b.jpg
Wow man!! Seriously that thing fits like it was poured over you. I'm overcome by the urge to hurl jealousy fueled bitter remarks your way. Instead I will simply say "nice jacket" and bid you G'day.
In all seriousness that's my fav pattern on you man. That is nailed down to the ground. Doesn't get better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo