Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Phrog Pilot

New in Town
Way too hot for this baby for a couple of months, but my original issue 1977 Star Sportswear 7823E still fits, now relegated to important old guy pursuits like drinking beer and walking dogs. I can remember sitting in my BOQ room in 90 degree Pensacola after it got issued to me wondering if I would ever get to wear it, or even if I would ever get to put wings on it!
flight jacket.jpg

Fonzie

One Too Many
The ELMC Windward is a beautiful jacket and extremely comfortable in the right size, but I also think that the sleeves are too short, specially when layering.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
The ELMC Windward is a beautiful jacket and extremely comfortable in the right size, but I also think that the sleeves are too short, specially when layering.
I too think this is a beautiful jacket. I have never seen an ELMC in the flesh. They just got this in, and right out of the box the jacket already had sleeve creases. Can't wait to try on a Californian.
:)

Thuggee

Practically Family
I too think this is a beautiful jacket. I have never seen an ELMC in the flesh. They just got this in, and right out of the box the jacket already had sleeve creases. Can't wait to try on a Californian.
:)

Buy both you won’t regret it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thuggee

Practically Family
Still rocking this today, this only arrived the other day, new to me (2nd hand)not entirely sure about the fit could be a size to small? Have to say though the Aero goat is definitely for the Australian climate, it wears and feels like my Levi’s denim jacket but in leather!!!
02ec4034dd6ef05b78de84ad3f190ed3.jpg

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
Still rocking this today, this only arrived the other day, new to me (2nd hand)not entirely sure about the fit could be a size to small? Have to say though the Aero goat is definitely for the Australian climate, it wears and feels like my Levi’s denim jacket but in leather!!!

I think it looks perfect. Those type jackets look strange when they are too long IMO.

Last edited:

willyto

One Too Many

You have an amazing collection of well fitting jackets and I think this is the fit I would like for a cossack jacket, spexially goat without the need for layering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner