Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm really enjoying seeing the ELMC jackets on here & I love that Californian PN.

@ton312 you know that cordovan is like stormtrooper armour only in a better colour! You're made to wear that style (& bootleggers & cafe racers & .....

@Bfd70 add me to the list of guys who are looking forward to your pics so we can celebrate with you.

Thuggee

Practically Family
Denim today while doing some gardening must be beer time cheers
282d788c3daf5266e3567ddc28750a65.jpg
3619cc6bb36f09d920069f2f90fb6c5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
LOL. Seriously man. It's certainly not the easiest jacket to wear but I do suspect it'll be the one I wear the most. I think I'll grab this one everyday and wear it to work! Doesn't really scream anything in particular, not overly biker or anything else.
until you pop up the collar

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
Ah yes. I'm aware of those. Maybe I'll give one a shot. Have to say tho at $300 and up a pop my arms get short...that's a quarter of the way to a new jacket..
I definitely sympathize with your logic :D They are expensive, but very soft and comfortable as well as warm. They do go on sale on some stores and are sold a lot on the second hand market. I have some links if you'd like me to PM you.

Channeling my inner Scott Valentine from Family Ties (read leather jacket and camo/cargo pants):
IMG_9982.JPG

Trying to give it daily, albeit inside only wear. I'll stop bogarting but I have to say this is easily my favorite jacket purchase to date, and if this can't keep me happy, nothing will, and I should just accept a life of northface and sweatpants.
IMG_9980.JPG

IMG_9981.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21