Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Brettafett

One Too Many
Cockpit Horsehide A-2 with Blood Chit
Cockpit A-2 Blood Chit 1.jpg

Hh121

Banned
That jacket looks like it's fitting you better. Tren? Test?;)
Seriously tho. Looks like it's breaking in well and forming up nicely.

Thanks man! I gained one inch chest and it does looks better, The jacket is roomy , never too big. Even though the fitting is still 1000 miles from your HB.
Meantime, waiting for my HB in brown heavy steerhide.

Thanks man! I gained one inch chest and it does looks better, The jacket is roomy , never too big. Even though the fitting is still 1000 miles from your HB.
Meantime, waiting for my HB in brown heavy steerhide.
You ordered the Triceratops hide?! Man knowing your preferences...you won't be disappointed. But you might be a bit shocked!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You ordered the Triceratops hide?! Man knowing your preferences...you won't be disappointed. But you might be a bit shocked!

He 'spared no expense'!*

* My family's classic quote from Jurassic Park when John Hammond refers to the narrator for the park tour and later again when Laura Dern says the ice cream tastes great while everything else is falling apart around them. Every time we see the movie, it gets brought out again, and again , and . . .

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 129188 View attachment 129189 View attachment 129190

New member here, hope the photos worked!

Wearing my old beat up
horsehide police jacket (Cal-leather?)

A couple sizes too big, but beggars cant be choosers when you're a petite 5'3"!

Great jackets in here guys

Welcome to the Lounge! With that jacket and these boots you're certainly in the right place! (Do I spot multi-colored Dr Martens in the background there?) Be careful though, membership in this place is a very costly hobby..

Jacket looks great, big on you but I think you can pull it off, especially since rocking vtg oversized leather jacket seems to be a fashion thing, seen that a lot lately. I like the stud button cuffs on the jacket, hadn't noticed until now these were a thing on straight zip Cal Leather jackets, had always assumed they also had zip sleeves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner