Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Hh121

Banned
That jacket is perfect. French seams making it look much less "square" than most Half-belts out there, spot-on fit and oi, cmon dude, 5 lbs is pretty solid weight for an jacket as old as that. Wasn't hh121s CLX FQHH Half-Belt only like 5,5lbs as well? to me that sounds like your Campus jacket got some pretty solid weight leather going on there.

My half belt is 5.8lbs it feels substantial due to the stiffness of the hide, highwayman is lightweight only 5.3lbs.
Anyway, not a fan of horween CXLHH

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
EAE1E780-C1FC-420C-A3E7-3B124F1EA0C1.jpeg
Cool weather I’ve missed you!

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Spending the weekend watching family friends house and dogs while they are at a wedding. Good occasion to break in my new Vanson Dakota. The door to the garden is opened constantly so the dogs can walk into the garden as they like. This means I can wear the jacket in the house all day without having to feel too weird about it, hah! :D
IMG_1616.JPG

Last edited:
I conditioned the leather and polished the brass on the 50's campus HH Halfbelt. Man I love this thing. It really cleaned up nicely. It's funny when I put this on after my Aero HB the difference in quality is blatant. The Aero is superior in every way, better build, better fit, better everything...but all that aside...there is something special about the originals. It's not that cold at all but I'm going to wear this tonight to grab some pie and suds.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21