Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fit looks pretty good in the pics Tony. Sweet jacket man! Far out I'm gettin' the bug to buy another jacket but it'll be hot here in a few weeks' time (and I don;t have any moolah).

Tusche

Familiar Face
What Stu told us “ How does it do in the rain? It thrives ....”

ABE194CC-1692-4562-865F-10C80C05454F.jpeg

Hh121

Banned

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Campus 50's Horsehide arrived. I like it, fit is decent. It's a project tho. Needs something to drink and bad. I had to coat the zipper in clipper oil to get it to function. I think it'll see some use this fall tho... green iridescent lining is super cool.
View attachment 134563 View attachment 134564 View attachment 134565 View attachment 134566 View attachment 134567 View attachment 134568

That jacket is perfect. French seams making it look much less "square" than most Half-belts out there, spot-on fit and oi, cmon dude, 5 lbs is pretty solid weight for an jacket as old as that. Wasn't hh121s CLX FQHH Half-Belt only like 5,5lbs as well? to me that sounds like your Campus jacket got some pretty solid weight leather going on there.

That jacket is perfect. French seams making it look much less "square" than most Half-belts out there, spot-on fit and oi, cmon dude, 5 lbs is pretty solid weight for an jacket as old as that. Wasn't hh121s CLX FQHH Half-Belt only like 5,5lbs as well? to me that sounds like your Campus jacket got some pretty solid weight leather going on there.
It does have some decent weight...that was a tongue in cheek comment b/c I know Hh121 is a weight junkie....it's got some super thick CXL type panels and others seem thinner. I was wearing it before I left the house this morning and I really do like it. Makes me want more vintage stuff. The collar is a dream come true...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana