Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

CL Oct.jpg

Attached the Peta-endorsed collars on all my jackets with that option. The temp here in the AM, just before dawn, has occasionally dipped to a frigid 65 degrees. Hey, that is cold for me. Wish it would get cooler though.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
View attachment 142707

The temp here in the AM, just before dawn, has occasionally dipped to a frigid 65 degrees. Hey, that is cold for me. Wish it would get cooler though.

65 degrees? Frigid? Are you serious Sir? I usually wear just t-shirt, denim shorts and trainers when its 65 degrees (if it's not too windy of couse, 'cause if it's windy - just using long sleeve t-shirt, everything else is the same Lol)).
P.S. The jacket on your photo above is just gorgeous, I very like it!

65 degrees? Frigid? Are you serious Sir? I usually wear just t-shirt, denim shorts and trainers when its 65 degrees (if it's not too windy of couse, 'cause if it's windy - just using long sleeve t-shirt, everything else is the same Lol)).
P.S. The jacket on your photo above is just gorgeous, I very like it!

Lol, 65 in South Florida brings out the heavy duty winter wear. You should see my wife, hilarious. And she was born and grew up in Poland, so I thought she would be used to it. Six years in Fort Lauderdale can do that to a person. Of course, by noon it is back to 85 degrees. Hopefully this "winter" will be cooler. Thanks for the compliment on the jacket sir.

Lebowski

Lol, 65 in South Florida brings out the heavy duty winter wear. You should see my wife, hilarious. And she was born and grew up in Poland, so I thought she would be used to it. Six years in Fort Lauderdale can do that to a person. Of course, by noon it is back to 85 degrees. Hopefully this "winter" will be cooler. Thanks for the compliment on the jacket sir.
It's a wonderful place to live in!)

Lebowski

All your jackets fit great, but this is one of your best fitting cross zips imo
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I haven't actually seen not a single Ton's jacket which would have fitted him less than perfect, 'cause such athletic frame is always the best for leather jackets, especially for MC jackets. Respect Ton!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points