Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
Don’t call it a comeback:
4029a202cc6ce1b117e050782cdc81e5.jpg

9953326819665bd8ee83084cd93469a3.jpg

2409004453e7d551a63d97091980090b.jpg

6a7cce87785bb8844f42747fbe7cdb41.jpg

[emoji3577]
I’ve looked at that jacket on old threads several times in the past few weeks as I contemplated a crosszip. Glad to see both you and it are well.

Reactions: A-1

miglan30

Familiar Face
The Vanson got a thorough soaking today walking about if you can tell by the bad pic. Hopefully it helps break it in because it is still a suit of armor. I did manage to go to one of the Schott stores here in Paris, but it is mainly cheap jackets they make for the Euro market, a few Perfectos here and there. I really wanted to try on a P665, I will try to hit up the main store at some point.
JKV4e6Q.jpg

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
The Vanson got a thorough soaking today walking about if you can tell by the bad pic. Hopefully it helps break it in because it is still a suit of armor. I did manage to go to one of the Schott stores here in Paris, but it is mainly cheap jackets they make for the Euro market, a few Perfectos here and there. I really wanted to try on a P665, I will try to hit up the main store at some point.
JKV4e6Q.jpg
A good trip in the rain did the most to break in my Vanson
JKV4e6Q.jpg

A-1

One Too Many
Welcome back @A-1 . Your jacket looks as wonderful as ever. I hope you are also thriving.

Thank you all for the kind words! I’m truly thriving. I became a dad a month ago and will be home until the beginning of 2019. It’s great to be home all day to spend time with your family.
The summer here was fabulous. I haven’t worn any jackets for a long, long time.
I hope you all are great as well!

[emoji3577]

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
Congratulations! Lovely to hear that you have the opportunity to take time off work and spend time with your child.

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy