Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gamma68

One Too Many
55850B26-AAF9-4325-82D4-09F81E2F7E0D.jpeg
Circa 1937-38 Woolrich Bush Coat.

The lousy pictures seem to solidify my initial impression. I’ll get out the tape and obsess over mm’s. Btw, I LOVE THIS JACKET.
MAN they BOTH look perfect!!! Are they different sizes? I assume they must be. Fit looks perfect on both. I finally figured out your handle! bfd= bad f'ing dude!

Bfd70

I'll Lock Up
36 with regular lining and a 38 with the quilted lining. They had these in stock and offered to send both and let me pick the keeper. With the 36 i can still comfortably get a sweatshirt on. The quilted lining on the 38 is lush and it’s really comfortable to wear. If it were a knockin round jacket and considering its 38f out i might lean that way. However, i plan on wearing this on the bike and the quilting would limit the acceptable temp range a bit.

36 with regular lining and a 38 with the quilted lining. They had these in stock and offered to send both and let me pick the keeper. With the 36 i can still comfortably get a sweatshirt on. The quilted lining on the 38 is lush and it’s really comfortable to wear. If it were a knockin round jacket and considering its 38f out i might lean that way. However, i plan on wearing this on the bike and the quilting would limit the acceptable temp range a bit.
Just noticed the zipper box is solid brass on both, it's a small but nice touch as Vanson has recently transitioned to a plastic zipper box. Would love to see some shots that highlight the color a bit more. I've always very much liked the C2, particularly the back as it's reminiscent of the model B...I always feared the body length would be too short for me tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails