Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Alexlutov

A-List Customer
Hi friends, today I received this vintage Aero A-2 dark seal, this amazing jacket is made perfect, incredible quality and attention to detail.
46342098431.jpg
IMG-20181101-WA0016.jpg
IMG-20181101-WA0015.jpg

jeo

One Too Many
Are you making fun of me? ;)

Yes, brown and black Frobishers and Kensingtons (and previously Canucks).

Step One: Admit that you are powerless over outerwear.

Haha quite the contrary my man. You have some awesome jackets!

It’s a beautifully simple design and fits you perfectly. I just got a Frobisher in med brown. Waiting to get some good, non cell phone selfie pics to post.

Screw the steps! When it comes to outerwear, I say:

968435a069372ae58c75e0a716a726ee.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FREEradical

New in Town

Do you intentionally keep the sleeves of these jackets from creasing or are they just still relatively new and unworn? I’ve noticed that none of your jackets have even a hint of sleeve creases or even collar roll and all have that fresh out of the box look that I personally abhor on my own jackets but some seem to prefer.

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Do you intentionally keep the sleeves of these jackets from creasing or are they just still relatively new and unworn? I’ve noticed that none of your jackets have even a hint of sleeve creases or even collar roll and all have that fresh out of the box look that I personally abhor on my own jackets but some seem to prefer.

SF keeps his arms straight down on his sides when he's wearing leather jackets. He only consumes food and drinks through a custom-made extra-long straw which allows him to remain standing to avoid creases to the body of the jacket as well. It is known.

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here

Nothing intentional. I live in a warm climate with few opportunities to wear outerwear, and I have way too many jackets. As such, none of my jackets get sufficient wear.

HM: another R facade?

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
SF keeps his arms straight down on his sides when he's wearing leather jackets. He only consumes food and drinks through a custom-made extra-long straw which allows him to remain standing to avoid creases to the body of the jacket as well. It is known.

I have to admit i thought the same thing!
I have a jackets that is two weeks old and shows more wear than that.

Super, you should hit them with a spray bottle, no one should walk around in a brand new unbroken in leather jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider