Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Leither

One of the Regulars
Beautiful...just beautiful!
Thank you. It is beautifully aged but no damage. I'm messaging Schott to date it.
20181109_210028-01.jpeg
20181109_210028-01.jpeg
20181109_215230-01.jpeg

I love it. Zip out fur liner and laces. Great sound. Does the latest Schott naked cowhide age like this? I hope so.

Mine didn't have a zip out liner, though, but a quilted lining instead. It was really old. Fit was just about the same. I loved it and wore it really a lot. I think they still age like that. Schott's been very consistent with their leather. Not all over the place like Vanson.

FREEradical

New in Town
Nothing intentional. I live in a warm climate with few opportunities to wear outerwear, and I have way too many jackets. As such, none of my jackets get sufficient wear.

HM: another R facade?

I see. My sleeves seem to crease even after only a single wearing so that’s why i was curious. Though my jackets tend to have quite slim sleeves which definitely facilitate creasing more readily.

maybe there is something about the tanning process of that hide schott jacket is made from that always make camera fails to properly focus

I never managed to take a single sharp photo of a Schott jacket! Maybe you're right.

Sounds like you enjoyed it. Why do you no longer have it? Maybe you need another one!

I don't know... Wanted something else. Schott could finance it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko