Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Superfluous

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Good Wear Modoc for The Mule

Good Wear Modoc 30.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Thank you very much, ladies and gentlemen
Right now I got to tell you about the fabulous
most groovy bellbottoms
Bellbottoms! Bellbottoms, yeah!
Bellbottoms, bellbottoms
Bellbottoms, bellbottoms
Bellbottoms truly make me wanna dance
I wanna dance

i'm picturing heavily censored 2LiveCrew rhymes from the 90's in my mind

Bates makes a fine jacket. The shoulder gussets are 4" deep, under arm footballs with vents and a super rigid kidney panel. This one is a good 1.5-2" longer than the others I've owned. I'm happy enough with this one to endure the ongoing postal search for my MIA Bootlegger (which left Sweden on 12/5) but hasn't been seen since...so coffee bean cross zip it is.
View attachment 148392
View attachment 148393
View attachment 148394

Meanwhile, Bates office phones have been ringing of the hook all day today with everyone there wondering just what the hell is going on.

Meanwhile, Bates office phones have been ringing of the hook all day today with everyone there wondering just what the hell is going on.
The temptation to throw them some cash for a new one is strong. I haven't seen anything new from them though. Not in a long while. I wonder if they are still actually operational?

The temptation to throw them some cash for a new one is strong. I haven't seen anything new from them though. Not in a long while. I wonder if they are still actually operational?

Sure they are! @regius has gotten two or three jackets from them in the past couple of years and each was nothing short of perfect. Well, the hide's a bit different than before but last I checked, they used to have plenty of options. Nothing out of this world but a good quality hide, I'm sure.

dannyk

One Too Many
60552358-52DF-4CAC-91AF-0D3D0F925FFC.jpeg Not my best nor actually worst jacket but just got done moding it. Only jacket with artillery. Revolver Records the local record spot. Strummerville the Joe Strummer Foundation/Charity. And Jail Guitar Doors. A group set up cross continental. Billy Bragg in the UK and Wayne Kramer in the US. They provide instruments and music teachers to inmates as therapy to help rehabilitate and bring them round. Schott 618 with collar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner