Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
will be wearing this again
fKKWsyK.jpg

welp sitting with lumbar pillow support if not helping to do something to your spine health at least it helps in doing something on kidney panel.

Last edited:
Creases are spectacular. There's even some serious gradation in color. With time, this one will look the best!

Reactions: A-1

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Beautiful! Love the hide!
Creases are spectacular. There's even some serious gradation in color. With time, this one will look the best!
Thanks ,
Apart from being constantly in use and the hide has tan suede, and the sun here is fading everything. No doubt it will show more lighter gradation in the future. However it is pigmented leather with no wax, so while the darkening of the piping around my neck is genuine neck grease lol, but some other darkening near the hem and in the depth of the creases are conjured from the dark abominable art of shoe polish patination... with just a dab of brown+black kiwi on my fingertip and masage it through the leather until it get absorbed, add more depth a little bit... i'm not proud of it but I love the result as it complement the fading, and something i really want from a natural veg hide, which this leather is not.

Thuggee

Practically Family
To damn hot for jackets where I am, but just picked this up off eBay for a steal seems to be hardly worn at all, fits me very well so it’s a keeper, my 1st experience with Bill Kelso very well made, I believe it’s their liberty horse hide, nice medium weight leather so good for the Aussie climate,looking forward to seeing how is ages with some wear.
6eee9963a55fb803a9d56b2b73e42e37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robbie79

Call Me a Cab
I only ride scooter..... sorry. ;-)
Hehe ;-) Then I can also consider one (I'm a mountain bike rider....)...but due to heaviness I rather tend to RMC Buco J24....but not sure regarding the Shinki (too thin, light weight compared to Freewheelers Shinki).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo