Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

I suppose you might sign a contract with Aero to promote their jackets
giphy.gif

Tony that denim P coat looks nice and fits you great but man those buttons look huge..or is it just the way the pic was taken?
If what I've read is to be believed these are actual 13 star original WWI peacoat buttons (so they'd be the same size as what appeared on the original issue Kersey wool navy peacoats). I'd need @Peacoat to confirm that. There is more contrast though between the lighter colored denim and the near black wool...here’s another fuzzy crappy shot.
CA8EFC3A-4C0A-41A3-9A9E-A2C0588AC209.jpeg

Last edited:

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sweet geez louise....I'm really polluting this thread with grainy horrible images.
When your photos segue from Van Gogh to Picasso, then I'll be worried Tony! Maybe it's just as well I have no $ available to go to Celebration (big Star Wars fan convention held in Chicago this coming weekend for the uninitiated) even if it is my 50th birthday next Monday. Not sure how well I'd do bouncing from 80 degrees Sydney temperature to peacoat weather!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana