Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Harley117

New in Town
My almost new Aero Steerhide Bootlegger after a couple
New Aero Bootlegger.JPG
Couple weeks young Bootlegger.JPG
few weeks of intensive wearing. Top jacket for the Dutch climate.

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
If seriously, this PC is nice!
But it would be even better possibly if it would have been made of good leather...)

Lebowski

This guy has numerous complaints from sellers.
cool peacoat, but unless your hair is long and silvery and your name is Alucard how a mere mortal suppose to pull it off, seriously Ton's denim is much easier to wear except for those Oreo for buttons :D
Ton looks strong enough to wear them both actually)

Last edited:

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
A couple of pages back I beat on the big drum and brought forth my denim jacket to greet spring... well now it’s back to chunky wool sweater and Aero Blizzard jacket. The white specks is not dirt on the lens, it’s snow [emoji3587]

8dbd6f852f6b12b04572bdc34e426c9d.jpg

Skickat från min iPad med Tapatalk

That's an awesome coat!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Happy Birthday Benny! If it makes you feel any better I can’t go to the Star Wars convention this weekend either. I was more than a little shocked at the ticket prices but we all know how that goes.
View attachment 164441
Thanks for the birthday wishes pal! I got a real laugh out of that lego picture! I haven't even looked at the convention prices, what a shame it's so expensive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points